This healthy delicious dip won’t have you feeling like you are on a diet! Its so easy to throw together and has a little kick added to it that is sure to cure that snack crave.
My husband and I wanted a healthy snack one night and I literally just started grabbing things from the cupboard to make this! Its great for hanging around the house or even to bring to the next party you have.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice from half a lemon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Drain and rinse black beans.
- Add them to a food processor and blend until well blended.
- Add each ingredient one at a time and let processes until blended and creamy!
- You can eat right away, but I like to refrigerate for 30 min just so the flavors have time to meld.
- Serve with fresh veggies, crackers, or whatever you'd like.